Wednesday, December 10, 2014

SO SO SAD!!!!

There have been A LOT of tears shed at our house the last few days!!  After Kinlee’s concert the other night I checked my phone and I had missed a few calls and gotten several texts from Jerika and one of her friends.  Dallyn had broken up with her via text message and she was a basket case.  She had gone to the movie that night with his mom and sister and he had texted her during the movie.  Ray was home thankfully, so we headed to St. Anthony to pick her up.  When we got to the theater she was outside with Sherry (HIS mom) and she was crying just as hard as Jerika.  Needless to say life at our house has been pretty sad and I have one devastated girl on my hands.  I realize things happen for a reason and I am just glad he decided this now and not after they were married, but when someone hurts your child it does not make for a happy mother!!  It has put a little kink in the Christmas Spirit at our house too.  I am feeling really happy today that I only have 2 kids and I feel bad for putting my own mother through this when I was younger.  You never do truly understand some things until you have kids of your own and have to deal with their heartache, it is really hard sometimes.

No comments: