Friday, December 6, 2013

Birthday Card?

Every year a lady at my office does a personalized birthday card for everyone (I think have posted pictures in previous years.)  Anyway this year she gave me a list of questions I had to answer, so I thought since it required much effort on my part I would post them on here as well, so here they are:

1.       Your favorite color ?  purple
2.       Your favorite food and/or restaurant ?  olive garden or costa vida
3.       Your favorite drink / Candy? Diet dr pepper / chocolate licorice
4.       Your favorite hobby  ?  reading on my kindle
5.       Your favorite musical group / Artists?  Backstreet Boys / Pink
6.       Your favorite movie or TV show/Movie  / Actor or Actress?    The proposal / Matt Bomer
7.       Your favorite sports team/athlete?  The Ravens because they are purple / Derek Hough
8.       Collectables?  Nothing anymore it used to be clocks, but that was too much dusting
9.       Nickname??  Aunt Nel
10.   How old will you be??  45
11.   Pets and their names?  Jake
12.   Dream vacation?  Disneyland

No comments: