Thursday, December 19, 2013

A day in the life


Yesterday I was messing around in my blog and deleted pretty much everything, background, fonts, etc. and I hate it!!  So, I am going to work on getting something done about it.  My very busy cousin said she would help me, so I am super thankful for that and the fact I can spend some time with her too.
Last night Kinlee had a choir concert at the high school, yup you guessed it mother of the year didn’t take any pictures.  We were really far up in the bleachers and her risers were sideways to us and so it was really hard to get a good shot. Afterward the Stoddards (Greg, Tiff and Kade)  took us out for ice cream and do you think I took a picture of that either, nope.  I am going to do better, I just think if we are not sitting around our house, there should at least be pictures or blogging or something.  I know, I might be a little obsessive, but you can bet people that come in the generations to come will be so thankful I did.  At least that is what I tell myself.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I see your "messing" around, worked. I love the photo and the background, it looks great! It was good seeing you the other night, I hope you had a great birthday.