Friday, November 18, 2011

Place clever heading here.....

So as I was surfing other blogs today, I was thinking, wow they are behind, they are just posting Halloween pictures.  Well, guess what I am even behinder than that.  So, I thought I better update my blog so I am not so far behind.  Also while I was reading other blogs, it kind of made me jealous that I am not clever with my words.  I can talk a mean talk, but when it comes to writing things down, I could be much more witty, but this is what you get.
This is Jerika and Sam.  I am pretty sure this is the first time introducing Sam on here.  He is Jerika's "friend".  She says he is her best friend and we haven't quite figured out yet what that means.  All I know is there is a whole bunch less drama when she hangs out with him than other girls.  But, it also makes me a little nervous too.  But, we like him and he has been good for her.

Kinlee didn't want to carve pumpkins, she didn't feel very well.  But, in looking at this picture now, I am thinking maybe she was faking.  Jerika and Sam went to get the pumpkins and they got her one too, however, this is not a time honored tradition in our home.  As a matter of fact I think we have only carved pumpkins one other time, so maybe she just didn't care one way or the other.

This was the other pumpkin and I am not sure how we did it, but we convinced Ray to carve it and he was such a good sport (at least according to the pictures I am posting, I didn't post the other ones where he didn't look very happy about his task.)

One of these days I am going to figure out why my chin looks red and blotchy in every picture I am in.  I really can't see those blotches in the mirror and if anyone else has noticed them in person, I wish you would tell me, at least then I would know they are really there in real life.

We all did have fun (I had fun watching).  And it was fun to spend some time with Sam.

No comments: