Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Goodbye Young Women

This activity was my last Tuesday night activity after I got released.  We had already planned to take the girls' pictures I just happened to be the one taking the pictures, so I got to to one last time.  There were only half of our laurels there, so these are are just pictures of 6 of them.
Kristen, Kylie, Lily, Allyson, Rachel & Tia...we are missing Jerika, Kristina, Rebekah, Amy, Mary and Hailey.  It would have been perfect if they could have all been there, but we had a blast anyway.




I miss all of them really bad and I miss my calling too.  It has been really hard to have to walk away, I love those girls like they are my own, but all good things must come to an end.  And I feel like they loved all of us leaders too, so I think we accomplished what we needed to while we were there.  I also love the ladies I worked with, but I think I already mentioned that too in a previous post.  It was such a huge blessing and I am thankful I was able to serve. 
On Sunday they called me as a Sunbeam teacher, so that should be an interesting turn of events. 

No comments: