Monday, August 8, 2011

Sabbatical - Week 1

Jerika had a check up at the doctor, so while we were there we had her toe exrayed.  She ran into a wall the week before and we just wanted to make sure there wasn't any damage done.  It was just dislocated, but the doctor wants us to come back to make sure it heals right.
 
Tuesday we went to Rexburg Rapids with Allisa and her kids and Nakia and her kids.  I forgot my camera so there are no pictures.  We had plans to go swimming on Thurs and Friday, but we were so sunburned that we didn't go swimming again.  (Yes we did use sunscreen and we reapplied.)  I guess since my skin never sees the sun, it kind of freaked out just a little.

Wednesday, we got our nails done.  Oh, I got my hair cut on Monday too, I forgot that little tidbit.


After we got our nails done, we went and got our friend Chelsea to go to dinner.  This was her last week at school until her next block, so we thought we better spend some time with her.  She actually spent the night too and we had so much fun.  She is such a good girl and we love having her in our home.


Thursday I went to lunch with my old roommate Jennifer.  We haven't seen each other for years.  It was so nice to catch up and see her again!!!

Thursday night we went to dinner at Big J's with mom and Chelsea and then went to the Pioneer Day's play in St. Anthony, which was Tom Sawyer.  It was really good, but they always do an awesome job. 

No comments: