Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 4th - morning & night

I don't know when I will figure it out, but my pictures always load in opposite order. Does that make sense, this should be the last picture. Anyway, on the 4th we went to Ashton for the parade with my mom & dad, Nakia's family and Allisa's family and then we headed to Island Park to hang out with Greg & Tiff's family (I will post pictures of Island Park later). After Island Park, we went to Terry and DeAnn's house to watch the Rexburg fireworks. Yes, my face was sunburned and yes I did have racoon eyes.
Terry & I

Nakia & DeAnn

Jerika & Allisa


Mya & Kinlee


Almost everyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same here....until I started to load them in reverse order so they will be in the right order or you can move them around in the edit mode as you are creating your post.