Sunday, July 10, 2016

Walk to the Temple

So, I had a goal to actually walk to the temple from my office by the end of the summer.  Well, I guess I am an over achiever because I did it in May instead.  I decided that I could really do it and knew that it was just going to get hotter during the summer and I was sorta of grumpy and needed a long walk so I thought what the heck.  Here are the pictures I took while walking, and I did make it alive.  The only bad thing is that I was so hot when I got back to the office.  My face was super red and I had a few customers come in after that and ask why my face was so red.  But, I accomplished it and I think I could even walk further if I had to.  It was 2.2 miles round trip so it wasn’t even that long of a walk, just uphill the whole way there.

1 comment:

Suzette said...

That's a fun walking route.