Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Marvelous Mattsons

Nakia asked me to take pictures of her family a few weeks ago and I felt a little unworthy. I just feel like I do the same thing all the time and I look at other photographers photos and don't feel great about my pictures. But, I decided I would do and I am glad I did, they really turned out pretty good and we had a fun too, even though I was slightly grumpy that day.
Gaven, he's getting so big and he is just so stinking cute!! 
 
Tragen, I can always count on a hug from him. 
 
Kaden finally smiled nicely, he wasn't too excited about pics either. 
 
Rylen, look at that dimple, he thinks it he can rule the world with that thing. 
 
Brayli, the only girl and yes she can told her own. 
 
 
I must say that they turned out pretty good, cut they are all so cute!! 

No comments: