Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Halloween

We got home the other night from Kinlee's concert and this was waiting for us outside our house.  It was from our cute home teacher and of course his cute wife.  They were so festive and the soup was for Ray so he could feel better. 
I totally dressed up for Halloween as the itsy bitsy spider's fat big sister.  I wanted to do something and this was plenty.  That was pretty much the only dressing up that happened at our house, Kinlee did dress up as something in the morning and then as something else in the evening, but yup mother of the year didn't take her picture. 
This was the revolving skeleton from work, they had him or her set somewhere different for over a week and I must say it scared the crap out of some people. 
This is where it was located all day Halloween, those are my computer screens so it was my view all day.  I have to admit too that everytime I came up from the back of the office I thought someone was waiting in the chair.  That night we went to St. Anthony for the annual dinner with everyone else. 

No comments: