Monday, October 27, 2014

Parental Guidebook


Each child should be born into this world with an attached parental guidebook, mine included.  Lately, I just thank my lucky stars that I only have 2 children.  And don’t get me wrong, they are pretty amazing kids, even if I do say so myself.  I really wouldn’t trade them for anything and I really can’t complain too much about what they do.  If you will please read the first line of the post again, it says “parental guidebook”, which means I need guidance, not my kids.  I feel like lately I have really dropped the ball on several things and wonder on a regular basis how I can do something better now that the ball is rolling away.  This isn’t a pity party on my part and I am not posting this because I want people to tell me I am a good mom.  I am just observing my lack of know how and knowledge and I find myself wondering how to fix what is broken and wondering if it is a little late to do so.  Maybe I am broken and need fixed, I am just really not sure today.

No comments: