Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My friend Kate

A few weeks ago my cute friend Kate posted on Facebook that she needed someone to come to Island Park and take pictures of her family and I totally jumped at the chance.  I haven't seen her since before her cute Sabree was born and now she is expecting another little baby.
 
It was so good to see her and her little family and have dinner with them too.
 
The weather was a little crazy that week, so the pictures either turned out too bright or not bright enough.  But here are a few and I hope it is okay with her that I shared.  Aren't they all so cute?

Her family is so accommodating and friendly.  I have met some of them before but they treat you just like you are one of the family.


Thanks Peterson family for letting me spend the day will all of you!! 

No comments: