Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Brycen & Taci

These are just a few pictures I took outside the temple at Brycen's wedding.  I know I didn't get everyone, but here are some of the happy people that were there.  If I am not the photographer I don't quite as bossy and then don't have as many pictures to share.  I do think however most of these pictures are self explanatory and contain people that are usually in my pictures so I don't need to identify anyone.  Those that are not recognizable have either been discarded or replaced so I will won't waste my time explaining who they are and why they are there.


ALL of my favorite men are in these two pictures!!!



KaReena wasn't there because she had to go rescue her husband in Oregon, but she did make it to the reception, but I didn't take any pictures there.



Best for last!!!  This was my favorite picture of Brycen!!  When they were coming out of the temple I thought this look on his face was priceless!  Boy do we love that kid.

One of the other things I enjoyed about the weekend was that I got houseguests!!  Kelsie, Austin & Syd all stayed at my house, but I also got to fee the Utah crew more than once during the weekend!  I didn't get any pictures of that either, but we had fun spending extra time with them at our house!  I guess that is the one benefit of being the only one with air conditioning at your house some everyone can come and cool off.

No comments: