Tuesday, September 30, 2014

14 seems so old

Yes, that is my baby and yes she is 14.  It is really hard to believe and I am pretty sure I can't be old enough to have a 14 year or a 19 year old.  I still feel 20 myself, okay that might be pushing it a little.
Kinlee and her friend Jasmine.  Her dinner choice was Panda Express.
 
She even invited Breelyn to her party, I guess I should have waited until they didn't have any food in their mouths.
 
We even invited grandma and pops, but there were too many girls around for pops to want to come.  One of these days I will figure out where to look when taking pictures with my phone.
 
 
Then we did our Sunday celebration at grandmas and had cake with Kayla since her birthday is the day after Kinlee's.  It was fun!!

And since Peyton's birthday is only 4 days before Kinlee's we let him help blow out the candles a we sang to him too.  We really do have a lot of birthdays in September, maybe it is to help grandma and grandpa not be so sad during the month since it is Jalyn's birthday too.

No comments: