Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Years Day

I know I have put these people on my blog before, but we don’t see them very much, so here is a reminder.  These amazing people joined our family a year ago.  Ray’s mom met the most amazing man who she married and that is why we get to call all of them our family.  They are actually Terry’s (grandpa Tiny) step children, but you wouldn’t know it if you saw them together.  He treats them like his own children and they treat him better than his own children.  Anyway, we don’t get together very much, so Mauna wanted to try and have a tradition of her own with all of us.  So, I guess from now on in the years to come we will be spending New Year’s day together.  I am not going to lie, I love all of them and love spending time with them.  They are all pretty amazing and we are lucky to have gotten to know them and have them be a part of our family. 
Mauna and as I call him G.T.

Craig, Teresa, Kayla and her boyfriend Shane

Scott & Lesli

Jace, Ray, Missy? and Kinlee

BreAnn, Brock, Michelle and Tanner

Jerika and Dallyn

Everyone, mostly.  I took a picture of myself and BreeAnn, but it wouldn't turn the correct direction so I just deleted it.  We did white elephant gifts and ate, it was pretty fun.

No comments: