Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas Eve Night

After lunch we had the annual meet with the Carlsons for a minute party.
 
Then we headed to mom and dad's house for the best festivities with the best people in the whole wide world.
Gaven, Tragen, Luke, Taylor & Aunt Linda

Tracy, Linkin, Shawn and photo bomber Tragen

Brayli, Lydia, Brian, Wayne (Brian's brother) and yup you guessed it Mr. photo bomb.

Kaden, Dax, KaReena, Rylan & Kayla

Gma Linda & Ray
 
Of course the people that make it all happen.  Mom & Dad

My little pretties

Nakia & Ben

Oops we forgot Merrill where was he earlier......grazing at the food table maybe?

This is a horrible picture of me, I am not sure what I was doing at this point.  However, I found a song that we wanted to sing to mom, okay I wanted us to sing it.  We never got together to practice, but I still wanted it sung.  We could have just played the song, but we decided to sing it with the cd and we practiced twice before we did it and I think we did an okay job.  We did get the point across though and that was our goal.  The song is called "She Put the Music in Me" by Calee Reed if you get a chance google it and listen it is amazing and fits my mom to a T.  I am going to try and get it sung in our ward for mother's day too, if it passes the approval process.  Most of the words and phrases come from Primary songs, I just love it.

Then we went home afterward, which is really tough on my little family.  We usually always spend it at mom and dad's, but dad has a slight issue with Jake and he wasn't really hip on Jake spending the night too, so we just decided we could be big kids and celebrate at home this year.  This is everyone opening up their pajamas.

The girls also opened up their presents from each other and this is what Kinlee got Jerika.

More pajamas

Gift from Jerika.

No comments: