Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Twins - Sr. Pictures

I have been thinking a lot lately why I postpone blogging the pictures I take.  Well, I think I figured it out.  Last night I tried to download pictures and it was an epic fail and I spent a lot of time (wasted) on the computer.  Not the mention the fact that when I do take pictures I take so many that I love and then I can't decide what to post. 

Hence the Twins Sr. pictures.  This is Jordan and Dillon, I think they live in Jerome, but their aunt is one of my friends and asked that I take some pictures for them while they were in town for a wedding.  So, we spent a very fun afternoon together in Idaho Falls taking pictures.  By the way these are all unedited...yes I am amazing and don't edit many of my pictures. LOL (okay more like lazy and I like the "REAL THING".  Anyway, it was a new experience for me because I was worried they might look like engagement pictures, not Sr. Twin pictures.  But, I think they turned out pretty good and not at all engagement looking.  I think I took close to 800 pictures, so this is just a few and boy was it hard to chose.  So, enjoy these two delightful people's pictures.














What a fabulous day and those blue eyes, WOW.

No comments: