Saturday, August 25, 2012

Wedding Day - Ashlin/Matt (Picture overload)

How cute are we all color coordinated.  I bet you can't guess Ashlin's colors for her reception.  And it just so happened that yes, it is my favorite color.  The girls both had parts in the reception and I didn't want to be left out, so I dressed in purple too.

AUNTS

Everyone that was at the temple.

Ashlin's amazing aunts and uncles and her dad.

Everyone waiting for them to come out of the temple.  (I think this is a little out of order.)


All of our family that was there.  The photographer took this one and only posted it in black & white


My handsome dad and brothers.  I love these guys!!

My skinny sisters.  They are so pretty!!!  Where was mom for the picture?


Heidi Thurgood made the cake and it was so pretty.  She is so talented!!  And it travelled all the way from Sugar City and made it in great shape to the reception.  Even after we stopped at Maddox for lunch on a super hot day!

This was the first time they saw the reception.

Jerika sang right before the reception started.  She did a fabulous job.  We have it recorded, so I will try to figure out how to get it posted on here.



I love this picture!!

Doesn't she look all grown up.  She wasn't super excited about sitting here at night, but ended up being a trooper!!  I think she had a little help from the boys too.
 
All of the others that helped put this thing together.

The two that really made this whole thing happen, well at least the reception.  Go Mom and Dad!!



 
The rifraff that ended up sitting at the book all night.  They took pictures of all the guests, which I thought was such an amazing idea.....oh, it was mine!!  LOL


I did "steal" a few of these pictures from the photographer, but I really wanted some of the shots she got, that I wasn't able to get.  It was such a fun day and it was so nice to see my brother and Ashlin so happy!!  And welcome Matt into the family.  And his family too they are amazing people and we loved spending time with them. 

No comments: