Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Silly people!!

I just noticed that my last 3 blogs have something to do with the word last. So, I made sure this one didn't.
Well, our Honda took a turn for the worst. He started smelling really sweet and upon further examination, Ray realized that there was antifreeze going into the engine block. So, Ray decided that I need a reliable car, since he isn't home a lot. He searched and searched and searched some more to find a good car that was in our price range. He finally found one, so we made a quick trip to Utah to pick it up. These are actually pictures from the hotel room and not of the car. It was quite a trip and the girls were so patient, even though we spent way too much time at the car dealership. I will post a few other pictures of the rest of the trip later and maybe a picture of the car. I am not really even sure I have taken one yet.

I don't know what is worse.......my double chin or......



Seeing up my nose. Anyway, Ray took this pictures, so I am blaming them on him.
We were there long enough to swim at our hotel, and Ashlin even came to hang out with us for a little while. One of these days she is going to be very sad because there aren't very many pictures of her because she doesn't like her picture taken. We also went to lunch with Shelby and his family and I guess dinner too Ray decided that he can wait a very long time before he travels with us EVER. Us girls are just used to doing things without him that it was hard for us and him to remember that we have to make decisions together. In other words, I actually have to consult with another adult instead of making all of the deicisions myself. It was weird.
All Kinlee ever wants to do is swim when we go anywhere, so she was happy. She was even more happy that there really wasn't much time at all to go shopping this trip.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Suzette said...

Sounds like a fun road trip. Can't wait to see your new wheels.