Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jerika's last Sugar City choir concert


I am really hoping that in this picture they haven't started yet.



I think they all look pretty excited here, although Mr. Cherrington looks baffled. Maybe this was after he cried, because he is going to miss Jerika next year. At least I am pretty sure that is why he got teary eyed, even though he didn't say that in his little speech.



At this point I am wondering if I actually took any pictures of them singing. It was a stressful night and I was just glad I made it to the concert. Thank goodness for my leaders in Young Women who took over Senior Graduation night at mutual.



Okay it is confirmed, no pictures of them singing. At least I took pictures, right? Once again, MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen said...

Nope, your wrong. I'm mother of the year! I was hoping that your photos would somehow have Ally in them. However, I think she was on the opposite side, (maybe). I think I've forgotten my camera for EVERYTHING this year.