Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Last dance recital???

Here are Kinlee's costumes from the dances she did this year. She had so much fun and loves it, but I would rather she take piano lessons. However, she did a really good job this year. It is funny because she is so much taller than all the girls in her class. They are all in the same grade, but she is definately the tallest. Isn't it funny how a little premie baby can grow up to be taller than most of the other kids her age.

She loved this dance, the hit woofle balls into the audience, and our granny actually got hit in the head with one. But, that is how we roll, if someone is going to get hit it is going to be someone in our family. There was another group that had water guns and oh yes, we got wet too. Poor Granny, I don't know if she will come to another dance recital anyway.

Her hat says Ray. She was a construction worker. The theme of the recital was "Our Town" and it had dances about places we have in Rexburg. Her dance teacher is so clever. She always dances at the end of the recital and she is pretty amazing and she's a grandma too. The one thing I really like about her is that she "loves" all the girls and I think that is one of the reasons Kinlee doesn't want to quit is because she LOVES Miss Melanie.

In action. For the life of me I can't remember what this dance was and what thing in the town it represented. But, she did a really good job. When Ray doesn't go with me it is really hard to take pictures and video at the same time. I had mom do the pictures and she did a pretty good job.

Jerika, of course, helped back stage, but I didn't get a very good picture of her when they came out on the stage.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: