Monday, September 13, 2010

She can't be 15 - I am not old enough.

I am still in denial!! I just don't think my little Jerika can be 15, but she is. This was her friend party and as you can tell they went bowling. It was going to be just girls, but at the last minute Jr. decided to come only. He is such a fun kid to have around!! The girls all got along really well too and had a lot of fun. There are 3 people from Sugar and 3 from South Fremont, which I thought was really funny!!!


After bowling they came back to house and made mini pizzas and then we had cake and opened presents.



She really needed a new straightner, since hers blew up on her and I got a really good deal at Sally's but I had her convinced that I didn't buy it, so it was a good surprise. I know I have said this before but she is such a good kid and a delight to have in our home!! She really never does give me much trouble at all, except maybe sometimes when I say no to going somewhere, which is pretty much never!! She watches Kinlee all summer and after school every day and does very little complaining about that too. Her dad is having A LOT of trouble with her growing up too. He is having a hard time letting go and it really makes me wonder what we have in store. I am kind of surprised her isn't out following her and making sure all the boys stay away from her. Which, is another issue we are having, but I won't get into all that, since I am sure you all have the same issues with your teenagers and if not, you will!! Anyway, after that they watched a scary movie and screamed for 2 hours straight, it was a long evening for sure, but they had fun!!  Love ya Jerika!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: