Friday, September 17, 2010

First Day of School

So, this year I decided to mix it up a little and take different pictures for a change. First of all because Jerika thought she needed to be to school a half hour before Kinlee, so she was gone by the time Kinlee was ready and second because I got tired of the same old same old.
This is my super skinny Freshman. She also started drivers ed the first week of school too.


Look, her mom made her a really healthy breakfast on her first day of school. I am awesome, right.


It looks like Kinlee might have had the same breakfast as Jerika. Kinlee started 4th grade this year and she has a man teacher and loves him. He is Jerika's friends brother so that helped matters too.


My babies are growing up so fast, it really makes me sad. I think this is the first year I didn't cry as I pulled away from the schools to head for work. I don't know why starting school is such an emotional thing. I am pretty sure, however, that if I would have taken Jerika to her first day of High School, I would have not been so lucky.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: