Thursday, September 30, 2010

Driver's Education

See these pictures, this means that Jerika is REALLY taking drivers ed and I can't wait until it is over!! She has 2 classes a week at 6:30 in the morning, once again I am NOT a morning person. Luckily the AMAZING, WONDERFUL, FABULOUS, GIVING, SELFLESS, Taylors (Bill and Jennifer) have been taking Jerika and Allyson to class. That way I don't have to leave Kinlee alone early in the mornings while I run Jerika over. I don't know what I would do without such helpful people around me!! Anyway, Jerika drives once a week too and she is pretty good from what I hear. Did I also mention the homework? Jerika is doing pretty good at that too. That is what these pictures are from. I am not complaining anymore, I am just glad we are getting it done and she is going to be able to learn on slick roads. I really can't wait until she can drive, it will be so nice!! I THINK



Posted by Picasa

No comments: