Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cook of the week - Yes me....

Our local newspaper has a cook of the week every week and this was just one more thing that I got to add into to my busy January.  But this was something fun to add to my busy month!! 


I know some of you may not think that I cook very much, but when I do, it is pretty good. Anyway, here is the picture that was in the paper of the girls and I. I will do a new post with the article about us when I can find the rest of it. There were 2 pages and I kept a copy of the 2nd page and now I can't find it, so when I do I will post it. And, if anyone is interested in the recipes, which are pretty amazing by the way, leave a comment on my blog with your email address and I will send them to you. And yes, I do use a lot of ground beef!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Colette said...

I guess I better read the newspaper, I missed it. I use tons of ground beef too! Wow can I have your autograph!

The Youngs said...

You should send those to us too sis! That's a great picture of the three of you! I'm sure you have my e-mail address but if not use smurfnme@hotmail.com

Tonia Nelson said...

You go girl!!! I have always know that you are a great good....I was the one who called the newspaper and told them to do this article on you....lol CONGRATULATIONS YOU ROCK!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I actually know someone who is famous!! The casseroles sound yummy...madmor@cox.net

Angie Wood said...

What an awesome article. I missed it somehow. I totally need your receipes. Great Picture!!!!

The Sharp Family said...

PLEASE send me some recipes!!! I need new ideas. Thanks! You guys look great. Love ya!

Mills Family said...

Hey, I want the recipes!!

Kapri said...

That is so cool!!! Congratulations!