Friday, October 18, 2019

Sugar Sports

I don't post often about the sports in our Sugar City School district, which I am sure if you have followed my blog for awhile, I am sure I have explained it somewhere.  However, if someone I love is involved I try to support them even though I think sports are dumb.

Kaden plays on the High School baseball team and this is the first time they have gone to State, well at least played in the championship game at state.  I also have a few other opinions about coaches that I will keep my myself as well, because I really try to be positive.  LOL
Kaden did a fabulous job and they ended up taking 2nd place.  And they played at the minor league field that is in Idaho Falls, so I think that was fun for them too.

Karen did a fabulous job even though he was sad they didn't win, she should be super proud of himself for doing such a great job.


No comments: