Friday, October 18, 2019

In an effort to catch up.....

Here are a few posts in one.  I really am so behind but it is my goal to get caught up very soon (these are all from May)  That's embarrassing, except for the fact that I am working pretty much all of the time now.  The pictures were all within one day of each other.

Ray's friend birthday dinner at Fuji

We celebrates Ray and Malisa's birthdays together which was super fun.  The only weird thing about this was that Jerika's exboyfriend's mom took the picture of all of us together.  They were seated right across from us, good thing we still love her.

This was the snap I sent to her and the one she sent to me.  LOL

And Ray did this for his birthday, I guess.  I wasn't there to witness the whole thing.

Kinlee hard at work at her job at Taco Time.  Go Kinlee.

And just for fun.

No comments: