Tuesday, October 22, 2019

It really is just the little things

So, I am on Facebook and Instagram more than I should be, but I would love to be one of those people that makes lots of money on social media.  Therefore I am using that as an excuse to be on social media.  As a result and maybe not really just because of that I have seen a few things that quite frankly break my hear just a little.  Ray and I are yet again dealing with something that may or may not change our lives within the confines of one single solitary minute and one person's decision, but that is a post for another day.

Today's little thing is my Family, Friends and my church family.  One of the things I am doing right now is "The Last 90 Days" where you do specific things to change your habits, it is also known as "5 to Thrive".  Long story short I am following a few groups on Facebook that have members trying to motivate each other and today one of the posts made me so sad.  It was a lady saying she is in the hospital getting a stint to her brain inserted and she is alone at the hospital and her husband is at home taking care of her daughter.  SHE IS ALONE HAVING MAJOR SURGERY.  I can't even imagine not having a support group and having to do things like this alone.  I may just go back onto her post and tag the missionaries from our church.  I am so blessed to have family around and friends and also my Church family.  This is not the first post I have seen where someone is away from family and having to do something so hard that I can't even imagine it.  Makes friends with your neighbors, help those in need!!  I just wish I could help her and I don't know her at all or where she lives.  I will never take any of my tribe for granted ever!!  And I know I can do other hard things because I am surrounded by the best!!

No comments: