Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Shot in the Spine

So today's adventure was just that AN ADVENTURE.  We went to Mountain View Hospital for Ray to get a shot in his spine.  His back still hurts him all the time along with all of his other issues and ailments.  They are doing construction on the hospital so actually getting inside was an adventure in itself.  But we got in and got it done and he is actually feeling better than we thought he would.  Last time he got one of these shots he ended up staying in the hospital overnight. 




Then tonight we had New Beginnings for our Young Women.  It is Kinlee's last New Beginnings and she spoke about earning her medallion.  She did a really goo job.  I put in my phone to take pictures of the girls but I didn't do it even though I put in a reminder.  I am losing it.  

I am really trying to love my new ward.  I don't think that I don't actually love the ward but that I miss my old friends from that ward.  When you don't go to church with them you don't ever see them and that is hard.  I am excited that Allisa is in my ward and that the Pinnocks are still with us and Bonnie too, but I do miss Amanda and Mary and Lori and the list could go on, but I just need to man up and deal with it.  I really miss my relief society presidency and the time we spent together.  But, our bishopric is amazing and I am making new friends too.  The church is true so that is what is most important, right?


No comments: