Saturday, February 9, 2019

Our side of the House

We are so tired but still have so much to do.  We put our sink and dishwasher in the apartment so we needed new ones.  Did I mention we couldn't have accomplished this whole thing without our friends and donations?  I am brought to tears every time I think about all the things people have done for us.  There is absolutely no way we could have stayed in our house without doing what we did.



We lost a lot of space and had to get rid of a lot of stuff, so we decided to mount our tv on the wall and that helped.

The downstairs bathroom has always been horrible and we didn't use it for very long before we just shut it down and used it for storage.  But now we have to fix the ugly mess and make it look fabulous.  I need to get a picture to post of the finished product, because it is done.  It is the only room that is done on our side.


Jerika's room

Kinlee's room....we all have to downsize...no storage.

She's so over this whole thing.  At least she has a bathroom now.  But, she's been a trooper.

The shower.


The new bathroom floor.  Much better.

The old bathroom floor.

I still can't park in my garage.





No comments: