Sunday, January 13, 2019

Thanksgiving 2018

Thanksgiving this year was really hard and I think you can tell by the pictures I took I was way off my game because I was so worried about Ray.  He got up that morning and seemed fine and even helped me with the potatoes.  I went and got in the shower and when I came out he was only half coherent.  Kinlee had already gone up to my parents and so it was just Ray and I.  I had him help load stuff into the car and it seemed like he just fell asleep standing at the trunk.  So, I got him in the car and he slept all the way to my parents.  So, I called Kinlee and had her meet me outside when I got there.  We got him inside and he slept almost the whole time we were there.  He woke up for a few minutes to eat and then fell back asleep.  When we got him home that night he didn't remember anything from the day.  He didn't even remember eating.  It was most certainly a day I don't ever want to repeat.

  








No comments: