Monday, March 6, 2017

The Dance

Jerika somehow convinced her dad to do a "flash mob type" dance at her reception.  It was a surprise for almost everyone there, even Cade.  This is the video I have of the dance, I think it was done by the photographer.  She didn't know it was happening either so it isn't actually the whole dance, but it is most of it.  If I can find the other video that has the whole day I will post that.  Justice did a really job make up all the dance moves and teaching it to them.  It was fun to watch. Here is the link, https://youtu.be/TXcyhXUK41c 
Or try this one, it is the other video on Jerika's Facebook page.
And now that I watched both videos from each direction, I think the first video might have been Allisa's video and the second one is Amanda.  Thank you friends for getting it all on video.

No comments: