Friday, June 3, 2016

Green Canyon Party

I was trying to remember the main reason Shelby came up for the weekend and then when I looked at my next set of pictures, I remembered…Green Canyon.  Usually every year on Easter we go to green canyon with the whole family.  I don’t know what was going on at Easter, but we didn’t quite make it on time.  Maybe there was too much snow then, I guess that is one reason I should keep up better on the blog so I remember the details.  But, here are the pictures from that weekend.  I don’t know that there is much to tell about the day, except that I was on a diet and the food tasted so good.  I am a sucker for everyone’s homemade food, especially mom’s potato salad.  I am still holding out hope that someday I can actually make it myself, but I figure why try when she does such an amazing job.  Also, I had made chocolate lasagna which involves brownies (my favorite), cool whip and chocolate pudding, so I had to have some of that too.  And my very favorite are Nakia’s scotcharoos which are peanut butter rice krispies with chocolate on them and her baked beans.  I have decided it is a good thing I don’t make things very often or very well, or I would eat it all day every day.

No comments: