Friday, June 3, 2016

Sibling party

Wow, it has been a day or two since I posted.  And my last 2 posts don’t even have any explanations to go with them, even though they are pretty self-explanatory.  As I was looking into why I haven’t written much lately I realized we have done a lot lately and I have taken a lot of pictures.  As a result, I think I haven’t wanted to sort through all those pictures to find the best ones, or at least the acceptable ones of me.  So, with no further au due, because I know there are so many that read this blog and can’t wait for the next installment, here’s what’s next.
Since there was no time for us siblings to talk to each other during mom and dad’s anniversary party, we wanted to get together with just us and mom and dad and spend an evening together and watch the video and talk.  So, we finally did it.  Shelby came down for the weekend and on a Friday night we got together and had dinner and a super fun time talking.  Catie was nice enough to put up with us during the evening and took group pictures of all of us.  I think it was fun for her to hear some stories that the rest of our spouses had already tolerated throughout the years.  It was such a fun night and I think we should get together more often and invite the spouses next time too.

No comments: