Sunday, December 13, 2015

Halloween

The day after Garth was Halloween so we got up early and headed for home we did stop at Maddox for lunch but then it was homeward bound.  As soon as I got home I headed back to Idaho Falls to pick up the grandkids.  Tyler and Molly had been working the whole month of October in a haunted house, so we got to have the kids a few nights overnight.  Kinlee was supposed to watch them the whole month, which she did except for when she hurt her ankle and couldn't walk, let alone carry the baby. So, we picked them up and then went to visit grandpa at work and then headed to my moms for the evening.  Liam loves playing with Nakia's boys and they had a lot of fun.  After we left there, we came home and while I watched tv the dog and Keegan fell asleep on my bed.  I thought it was super cute so I took pictures, even Jake loves that cute baby.   

No comments: