Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Getting ready for Grad Night

Oh, my gosh, words cannot even possibly explain how much I love this girl and I am so proud of her and for all that she has accomplished.  Getting her to his point hasn’t been an easy road for her or us, but she is here and we couldn’t be more pleased and relieved as we finish this chapter in her life today.  There have been so many people in her life that have helped her along the way and I hope all of them know how much we appreciate them this day as well.  I think they know who they are and most of them I couldn’t have lived without, they were my backbone and my support during the long weeks that my husband was on the truck.  Life was much different when Jerika was little, Ray was gone sometimes 2 to 3 weeks at a time and back then all Jerika and I had were each other and those of you who carried us along the way.  Thanks to all of you and this day please know that we are aware of all of those in her life that made this day happen.  So, here is the start of graduation picture overload, I wish I knew how to  organize  them super cute, but this will have to do.
 
 
 
 

No comments: