Saturday, September 28, 2013

Jerika's Sr. Yearbook photos

 
I put pictures on here from my phone and then think I will journal later and then I totally forget or get caught up in other crap and just don’t get it done. I really should write what I feel at time, because I have decided my opinions and emotions about some things have changed after they have been posted for a few weeks. Long story, so I won’t expound…..your welcome.

For Jerika’s year book pictures and picture for her activity card this year they had them go to a local photographer.  To purchase on 8x10 it was $46 and they only took 4 poses, so I decided I would just sneak my phone in and take a few shots.  They are a little blurry, but I had to document it some how.  I also took a few pictures of her in a fancy chair they had in the dressing room, but I will post some of those later. 
Jerika and I decided together that instead of just doing one photo shoot for her Senior pictures we are going to do several through the year.  Which is a good thing, since we started, which was during the summer, I think she has colored her hair at least 2 or 3 different times.  Silly kid.  We have already done 4 different sessions and it has been so much fun to spend that extra time with her.  The end of the school year is going to come way too fast I am afraid. 
Waiting for further instructions.
 
 
These were the 3 different poses they did with her and actually maybe one other one, but I wasn't at a good enough angle to get any of those (or should I say sneak any of those.) 

No comments: