Saturday, February 9, 2013

Christmas Eve with the Grinch (aka ME)

I had a SMALL meltdown on Christmas Eve this year.  It had been building for a few weeks and Christmas Eve my family was not very cooperative, so I blew my top.  At moms I had Jerika take pictures because I sat in the corner with the dog.  Needless to say the pictures didn't turn out very well and she didn't get very many....except of herself.  I guess I can't be grumpy on Christmas eve again.
This was me in the corner, I felt it was best for everyone if I wasn't in the middle of everything!!

The little kids playing the chimes.

One picture of many of these two. 

I am going to state the obvious here... don't you love our matching jammies?  Ray helped me pick them out and refused to get ones that matched ours.  He is so narrow minded!!

The children.  I have realized why people have dogs.  He loves me no matter what I say or do and he doesn't judge me at all!!

By the end of the night I was in a better mood, so I actually tried to smile happily.  Jake was trying to look at Ray, he really doesn't like his picture taken.

No comments: