Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cleaning Carpets

We really needed our carpets cleaned and since our friends sold there business, we decided to just rent a Rug Doctor and do it ourselves.  Okay, who I am kidding...Ray cleaned the carpets for me.  I even went scrapbooking on Friday night and he worked on it while I was gone.  He is such a trooper.  On Saturday I tried to help him a little, but who knew that thing was so heavy, or maybe I am a total light weight and can't do the hard stuff.
He was so tired by the time he finished.  The only place we didn't clean was the basement, because nobody really ever goes down there, at least with shoes on.



Cleaning the carpets really made us notice how bad they needed stretched.  So, we left all of the furniture out of the family room and had someone come and stretch it for us and it looks so much better.  CLEAN & STRETCHED.  Thanks Ray.

No comments: