Thursday, May 24, 2012

PURPLE, PURPLE, PURPLE

I know this might sound crazy to some of you, but here it goes.  For those of you who know me well, know that I am obsessed with PURPLE.  If my husband would let me, I would have a purple car.  Anyway, that being said, my current desire is to have a PURPLE BLOG.  I have been searching for a purple template that I can get to work UNSUCCESSFULLY of course.  Another thing I really like is HEARTS, so the template I have right now is really supposed to be for Valentine's day, but I am not changing it until I can find something purple that I love.  I realize that there are people I can pay to create a template for me, but I am not willing to pay over $20 for it to be done.  So, to sum it up, if anyone knows how to create blogger templates (yes, as I have stated before I am not very smart at this computer stuff) and you would like to teach me or do it for me, I am willing to pay you $20 or buy you lunch, whatever you prefer.  Thanks and have a fabulous Memorial weekend!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds.html

under keyword type "purple"

There are a few options. You can buy me lunch next time you see me!