Tuesday, May 15, 2012

LUCKY ME....

This is my GORGEOUS niece Ashlin and her AMAZING fiance Matt.  I was the lucky person that got to spend quality time with them and take their engagement pictures.  We had so much fun and I love, love, love these two!!  We are so glad they found each other!!  It was pretty hard to decide which pictures to post (and I hope she doesn't get mad because I am blogging a few), anyway, we took over 800 pictures and had fun doing it (minus the fall backwards the crazy photographer took.)  After Matt realized I was okay, he laughed and said he wished he would have had a photographer for the photographer, because it was pretty funny.  But, here a few from the 885 pictures we took.













Thanks again you two for letting me take your pictures!!  IT WAS A BLAST and I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

No comments: