Thursday, November 25, 2010

Halloween Day

We went to Idaho Falls and met Mauna and Granny for lunch.  Before we met them, we stopped at the mall to look around and found us some halloween stuff for 50% off.  So, we dressed up, it was fun.
Jerika had ears (we aren't sure what kind they were), Kinlee dressed up as dracula with a cape and teeth, Ray had a spider head band and I was a beauty queen.
No, Jerika doesn't really have glasses, she wears them for fun, which I totally do not understand, because I hate mine.  Wow, that was a really long run on sentence.

I promise that there is nothing red on my chin ever!!  Every picture I take lately it looks like there is and I don't get it.  One of these days I am going to think of something amazing and thoughtful to say on my blog, but right now just isn't that day.  So, you get my little short explanations.

No comments: