Thursday, November 25, 2010

Halloween Daddy Daughter Date

The Mia Maids in our ward wanted to have a Daddy/Daughter date.  They finally ended up having it for Halloween.  Ray was really late getting there, but I was there taking pictures, so Jerika had someone there and he did finally make it.

I'm really not sure what they are dressed up as, but I guess it was something a little different normal (kind of).  Jerika is kind of a party pooper sometimes and doesn't like to join in the fun.  All of the other girls had costumes on and I think she thought that a steelers sweatshirt that she borrowed from someone counted as a costume.  Sometimes it is a fight to get her to go to stuff like this, so I was just glad she made it.


They had a relay and the dad's had to paint the girl's fingernails.  I do believe Mr. Briggs was cheating and Ray was trying to get him to behave.  Well, if any of you know Mr. Briggs or Ray you know there is not much behaving between the two of them.

She was showing me her fingernails that her dad painted, she was pretty impressed.

These are all of our Mia Maids with their dads.  Yes, that is just the Mia Maids.  We have about 33 girls all together.  It is a PARTY all the time.

No comments: