Sunday, March 3, 2019

Change is Hard

With everything else going on in our crazy lives, I can't remember if I even posted about our ward boundary changes.  I am sure I did, but I want to revisit the topic whether I did or not.  Last Sunday, as I was still struggling with the change in boundaries, calling, church building, etc., I went into the bathroom at the new building.  You are all going to think I am pretty crazy, but here it goes.  I walked in the bathroom and the stalls are PURPLE.  I know its really stupid but if you know me you know I love purple and on a side note I haven't been into the bathroom at our new building since changing buildings.  And mind you I know its super trivial, but the purple made me feel a little like I am really at home.  It is a hard change and certain people are not in my ward, but the church is true where ever we go and the people might be different but I can do this.  We have been through some really hard things lately and this most certainly isn't going to break me.  My new church calling is with the young women and some of my very best friends are serving with me.  Kinlee is just finishing Young Womens and so I get to spend extra time with her and did I mention we have the most amazing bishopric and we get to make new friends.  It really is a win win, and we get purple bathroom stalls.

No comments: