Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Not Gunna Do It

I don't even know how to go about starting this one. But here it goes. I don't like sports much, we tried that once and it was a nightmare. Actually twice and the same lady pissed me off both times. But that's not where I am going with this. Both my girls also did dance and singing classes / voice lessons. And guess what, I paid for those myself. Now I understand fund raisers, really I do. But if your kid wants to do extra curricular stuff I don't think anyone needs to pay for it but you. I realize their are some families that can't afford it and I don't mind sometimes helping them with the fund raisers. But if your child is a dancer and you just returned from a very expensive trip that you posted about on Facebook for days, I am really am not inclined to purchase anything from your child. I really am a nice person but no I am not going to do it.

No comments: