Thursday, October 25, 2018

Lifelong Friends

I am so lucky to have amazing childhood friends that try to stay in contact with each other. For my entire life friends have been one of the most important things in my life.  Because of that I'm a little anal about staying in contact with my friends.  And I'm going to tell you that I think it is kind of because of me that we do stay in contact.  But sometimes my friends do come visit and make it a point to come see me. Others not so much. Holly came to visit this summer and while she was here we went to lunch with Janice.  it just seems like everything just falls back into place like it used to be when we sit and talk. And then there are people like silly Kathryn that come to visit and don't call me and then I run into her in a restaurant. It was good to see her too.

No comments: