Monday, July 30, 2018

Cozumel Mexico - People

Mexico was totally my favorite place of our whole trip.  I would go back again and again.  The water was so beautiful (to look at).  I decided I am a little freaked out by the ocean and waves.  I know I am a weirdo, but it was still so much fun.  Tiff and I got the worlds smallest braids oh wait braid just one in our hair.  The tin foil and bead were my favorite.






Ray was able to snorkel again and loved it.  He was able to see so much more than he could in Haiti and I was happy to just stand on the shore and take pictures.



Julaine loved the water a lot more than I did, she was way out there.

These people weren't too far off the shore and the fish were just swimming up around them.




We ate lunch at the resort that we went to I have a safe quesadilla and it was so good.  The bathroom was a little crazy you couldn't put toilet paper in the toilet and there was a pedal on the floor that you pushed to flush the toilet.




No comments: