Friday, July 7, 2017

Road Trip and Sealing May 26 and 27

 

 

 

 

 





So, these two "new" people on my blog are the 2 new girls at work.  They are my new Jennie and Bonnie.  Sadly, I am old enough to be their mom and someone even asked them that this weekend while I was with them.  Anyway, Rachel is in the middle and she is a convert to the church.  She married her husband last year in California and so her and her husband Tim got sealed in the Salt Lake temple so Karly, the one on the left and I decided to take a road trip and see her sealed.  I had never been in the Salt Lake Temple so I was pretty excited.  We left after work on Friday and stopped at Maddox for dinner because she had never eaten there.  It was so good, it never does disappoint, but this time I decided to take pictures of my food.  After that we went to spend the night with Shelby and Catie, it was so much fun even though we weren't there very long.  I would have taken a picture of them but I didn't want to upset Shelby in the short time I was there.  We got up early and headed to the temple and made it in time to go to the visitor center.  Then afterward we went to a yummy place downtown to eat (I can't remember what it was called) but I took pictures of the food there too.  We had talked about shopping but by the time we were done at lunch we both were tired and ready to be home.  We did of course stop and get cookies at the Layton mall, I couldn't pass that up.


No comments: