Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Women's conference

Women’s Conference
A few years ago they changed the age of the “eligible attendants” for LDS Women’s Conference.  They are not having the 8 year olds and up come to the conference.  It is held the week before our general conference and they leaders of the women’s organizations speak to us along with one of the Church Presidency.  When they made this change we started going to mom’s house to watch it because it is broadcast through the BYU channel.  So, this year we did the same thing.  We ate dinner and watched “listened” to the conference.  I really think I must have played with that cute baby instead of actually watching or listening.  They kept talking in General Conference about what the women talked about and I don’t remember hearing half the things they said.  So, I am thinking maybe next year we might need to go back to the church and watch it because I guess I can’t focus sitting at home.  Anyway we had a very nice evening together and we Love that Molly and Keegan come too every year.

No comments: