Wednesday, April 27, 2016

No more Teton Toyota

Okay here it is, once again stress in my life that I can’t do anything about.  Ray quit his job at Teton Toyota and went back to driving truck.  The bad thing is that he couldn’t get on at Goulds again (which is kind of another long story) so he is working for Crapos.  Working for Crapos isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but it is out of my comfort zone because I don’t know what to expect and the first paycheck, more than Teton Toyota fyi, however was not enough to really make ends meet.  I am hoping it gets better, but I don’t know what to think or hope anymore, I just want to be able to pay our bills and live a comfortable life.  I know that might be too much to ask but with the stress from his job and the stress from mine lately I am just a little stressed out.

No comments: